Today accompanied Dear to Marsiling to purchase his kite items. Sounds far but lucky over my side here there is a straight bus to Woodland, which is around 30 min the bus journey. Quite fast right =) We went to the kite seller house and we were rather disappointed by their service. We ordered several items from them but they declared that the stock for the led lights (as promised by them that the stock had arrived) didn't arrived~~ What is this man! we even show them the email and sms replied from them and yet they can act as if we are in the wrong~
We were frustrated at the moment as we went all the way there but in the end we did not managed to get all items that we ordered. But anyway we did not show out our anger at that time. Feel sad that we did not get the led lights~~ Thought we are able to use it for late evening kite flying~ Hope to get it soonest~~
Next, we headed down to Compass Point. You know what!! I show something interesting, fun and sweet! There is a shop name THE ICING ROOM at B1. I saw alot of people doing their DIY cakes!! WoOow... looks fun to me! It will be damn cool if I DIY the cake and send as a gift! I just imagine if someone give me that, I will feel very touched and surprised! I think I will have to think of a design before deciding to DIY a cake ya =) But Dear told me that he won't eat the cake as there is too much cream~ lolz... But I think is the thought that counts. I want to try!!
We finally get into the jewellery shops~ haa... FINALLY~~ just browsing around for wedding bands. HmM... I still prefer Love & Co as predicted by Dear =) Anyway now will start to shop for future wedding stuffs ya! I'm tired~ good night everyone ^_^
