How come like that~~
29th May - YEC Floorball competition
30th May - Launch of Tampines Bike Park
I've booked my Malacca trip on 28 - 30 May a few month back.. . . ..
My events all clashed with my trip~~ I couldn't cancelled my trip as I've already booked my accomodation and coach~ oh gosh.... .. . . .
I had informed my YEC floorball-in-charge that I won't be around during the competiton which I felt so bad about it. Even thought he is fine with it but I really feels lousy abt it... ...
As for Tampines Bike Park~ I will need to talk to my SCM abt it.... Just hope everything will be fine ba. .. . .
My YEC getting quiet... . . and I got questioned by my SCM.. .. I did explained to her that more events will be coming up in the 2nd half of the year... I'm fortunate to have a very nice SCM =) she advise and guide me alot whenever I need helps or with doubts.. She is always there to encourages me and to everyone too... I'm blessed to enter this CC and have wonderful colleagues and my youth peeps =)
During her time, the YEC is always so active~ But y when is me to take over... . it changed~
No event to report during big shoot meeting really doesn't reflect very good on my YEC.
They deserved more respect from other committees... God~ pls guide me~
=( *sobz*
