I told Dearie that I feel like singing and hence since most of his modules had completed, he decided to clear off his outstanding leave and accompany me to KBox =) Thank you dear! We met up and went for early dinner and proceed to KBOX. Cool man! now KBOX having membership promotion. $8 nett per pax~~ our total bill only $16! One free drinks + titbit. We sing from 6pm to 11pm~~ I think it is very cheap =) worth the price! Promotion will end at June 2010.
I think this is the first time hearing my dear sings soOo many songs.. lolz.. we doesn't have good voices... just anyhow sings. Very enjoyable and alot of laughter =D I told him that we should learn a duet song and master it! But so far all cannot make it~~ hahaa...
Anyway I wanna thanks my dear for spending time with me today ^_^ Shall we go for singing another time?!?!
