MORNING: Youth Musical Concert
Meet my YEC members today as ah girl invites me to attend the Soka Youth Musical Concert at Tampines SSA HQ. Ever since I got to know "Soka" from her, I am getting very curious about it. They don't pray to the god but they prayed to a piece of paper~~ what is all about that piece of paper?? Just can't imagine how powerful is that sheet of paper as I realised Soka is creating very high awareness to the whole world~ the population that people joining Soka is increasing rapidly. That is amazing~~ After watching the concert, I really have a better understanding on Soka. Kinda special and unique about this religion. Nicez
AFTERNOON: NE Gathering - Bowling
My YEC kids and I had our lunch together and rushed down to Tanah Merah MRT to take shutter bus.. Freak man! we missed the shutter bus and took cab down to National Service xxx xxx Country Club~~ I don't remember the full name. I nv play as I had wrist injury before. Rather boring watching them playing~ but I can see that they are enjoying =) Hence, me ah girl n Kelvin went for a scroll at the country club. Wow... the country club has very nice facilities such as their chalets and swimming pools. But I know sure damn expensive. Ah girl suggested to organise a swimming session with the yec!! GOOD! But I doesn't know how to swim ~~ lol...
NIGHT: My PA cohort BBQ Gathering
I met Dear and went down to ECP =) we had predicted that we won't eat much BBQ food. Hence, we went to have some salmon at PP and chicken rice!! Nicez! =) very yummy!! hee... we enjoyed the good food there. Next, we proceed to walk down to the pit. OH GOSH~ really damn far away... our BBQ pit is at the vincity of the hawker centre. We walked almost an hour~ my legs aching.. . . . but anyway is a good exercise. Haa... Got to meet up with my cohort mates which is very fun =) Hope to see them soon again ba! is getting late, got to sleep sooOn.
Meet my YEC members today as ah girl invites me to attend the Soka Youth Musical Concert at Tampines SSA HQ. Ever since I got to know "Soka" from her, I am getting very curious about it. They don't pray to the god but they prayed to a piece of paper~~ what is all about that piece of paper?? Just can't imagine how powerful is that sheet of paper as I realised Soka is creating very high awareness to the whole world~ the population that people joining Soka is increasing rapidly. That is amazing~~ After watching the concert, I really have a better understanding on Soka. Kinda special and unique about this religion. Nicez
AFTERNOON: NE Gathering - Bowling
My YEC kids and I had our lunch together and rushed down to Tanah Merah MRT to take shutter bus.. Freak man! we missed the shutter bus and took cab down to National Service xxx xxx Country Club~~ I don't remember the full name. I nv play as I had wrist injury before. Rather boring watching them playing~ but I can see that they are enjoying =) Hence, me ah girl n Kelvin went for a scroll at the country club. Wow... the country club has very nice facilities such as their chalets and swimming pools. But I know sure damn expensive. Ah girl suggested to organise a swimming session with the yec!! GOOD! But I doesn't know how to swim ~~ lol...
NIGHT: My PA cohort BBQ Gathering
I met Dear and went down to ECP =) we had predicted that we won't eat much BBQ food. Hence, we went to have some salmon at PP and chicken rice!! Nicez! =) very yummy!! hee... we enjoyed the good food there. Next, we proceed to walk down to the pit. OH GOSH~ really damn far away... our BBQ pit is at the vincity of the hawker centre. We walked almost an hour~ my legs aching.. . . . but anyway is a good exercise. Haa... Got to meet up with my cohort mates which is very fun =) Hope to see them soon again ba! is getting late, got to sleep sooOn.
