Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Out for Holiday (Cameron Highland) and Chalet

Just finish packing my bag.... heex... hv to wake up 04:30am to prepare and take cab down to the picking up place (opp Golden Mile market). SoOoo I'm leaving Singapore soon~~~ Won't be able to contact u all as I do not hv auto-roam. Feeling quite excited as this is the 1st holiday trip that I'm going with my mum n aunty... but I think I will be abit bored coz all aunties and I'm the only youngter... haha.. Aiya I dont care la.. as long as my mum enjoys herself... it has been a loOoong time she went holiday le... She HaPpy I haPpy ma =)

3 days away.. I will miss my dear badly~~ =( he is not feeling very well nowaday.. You must take care k... Drink more water and get more rest... and I will call u once I reach S'pore... u no need to worry abt me.. I'll take care of myself as well as my mum n aunty. Will be back safely =p the weather is getting very hot.. try not to stay out too long.. and also rem to pack all ur stuffs for the BBQ.. pack in advance.. dont miss out anything.. must enjoy urself with ur family k.. will join u late Sunday night! I miss you sweet heart~ Take care wor.. <3

I feel so happy today.. I GOT a job!!!