Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Back from Cameron Highland and Chalet

I'm back =) so tiring... the journey up to Cameron Highland was really long~~ My mum and I reached Golden Mile Complex at 05:30am. The bus starts at 6am and reached Cameron Highland at 5+pm~~ is more than 11 hrs..... I did not sleep much on the bus as I am listening to my ipod and do not wish to miss the beautiful sceneries of Malaysia...


Malaysia custom: my tour bus
on the way.. I saw alot of Oil Palm Plantation.. no wonder M'sia so much oil~
High hills...


Finally reached Cameron Highlang: 1st attraction at Tea Valley. The weather was very sunny that day. But the air is really cooling and u wont sweat~ feel just like Genting but not as cooling.
My mum, aunty and mum's friends
Aunty, Mum and me
We were staying at Hotel Equatorial Cameron. Very new and comfortable. We were so lucky as we stayed at the highest floor of the hotel. This is how it look like when I viewed down from my room balcony..

2nd day: Strawberry Farm. Have to pay 20 ringgat including 500g of strawberry (min 4 person) and I went! hee... wow~ sOo many strawberries.. haha.. we enjoyed alot as we had experience ownself pluck the strawberries.. but u hv to climb up the uneven and soggy steps.. elderly hv to climb and walk slowly as u might fall easily.. very dangerous wor... we bought alot of strawberries.. sH** man.. most of it turn rotten when we reached S'pore... waste our money... Just remember not to buy back home.. it might look fresh but easily spoilt...just buy and finish up there...









Cactus Valley: u can see wide variety of cactus. There is one even older than me.. 70+ yrs old.. but too bad I nv take the photo.


Rose Valley



Bee Farm: I bought a few bottle of honey! haha.. coz I loves Honey~~ u are allow to visit the bee farm if u r daring enough.. haha.. I'm scared~ can I only manage to take one photo of it.
some souvenirs I bought...
guess what is this?!!!!
Sea Coconut~~ lolz..
Steamboat dinner during 2nd day. Dont look tasty to me~ the food average~


Last day: we went to the cave.. I dont remember the name but I know there is total 3 caves I went. All were temples.
Can u see anything? Look carefully~~
u will be able to see a huge fish.. the fish is bigger than me~~ this is the first time I saw such a giant fish in a pond~~ lolx..
Temple build in the cave. My aunty went there for prayer too.
Nice view~




The overall trip consider good.. 3 out of 5 stars. But if u r a person that enjoy relaxing.. it could be a perfect place for u to go.. the weather cooling and there is alot of farm and valley.. is better to go with coach than free&easy.. worth going there once.. anyway is not that expensive too..

Pls note that do bring along some medication... on the way up the hill there is alot of sharp bend.. some ppl might not able to take it and u might feel giddy.. this happened to my mum.. got me a shock coz my mum's face turn pale and cant even speak to me.. and she vomited.. it take almost 2 hrs to reach up the hill.. and she is suffering in the bus..

Oh ya! Must buy cameron sweet corn and cherry tomato (very sweet & cheap)! I regret buying so many strawberries.. if i know it gets rotten so fast... I'll buy more sweet corns~

Planning for the next trip! I hope I am allow to go Redang with my dear!

After reaching S'pore at 10+pm (Sun) and we reached home at 11+pm. I packed my bag and my dear came and fetched me to the chalet.. heexx... btw this chalet is for my dear's family gathering.. his mum prepared some bee hoon and curry.. and we help to BBQ.. sOO many food.. haha.. his mum marinate the chicken wings and prawn! very tasty! yummy~ we were having 2 days BBQ so as to finish up the food.. is great to have an chalet for family once in a while.. I will plan another chalet for my family and cousin!