I went singing with my colleague, Jennifer, at Aranda Country Club. HoHoO..~~ non-member $8/ea whereas member $5/ea from 4pm-7pm.. but must hv at least 4 person.. very cheap rite?!! actually I thought the variety of songs there must be very old n not updated... but not bad wor... even though it might not hv the latest songs but I still can find lots of song lists that I want =) The best thing is that.. 1 free drink, eg. volka lime/pepsin/sprite/orange, wisky... etc.. u can hv liquor~ Maybe u guys can try going there... the room very comfortable n quite spacious =p
________End of Day___________
The Day on 31/03/07
A pair of Singapore Chinese Orchestra (SCO) tickets, which cost $50/ea, were given to me by Jennifer.. i want to purchase the tickets from her cos it is too exp.. but she said the tickets were bought for charity.. and she gave it to me as my farewell gifts ... heex.. I feel so happy as it has been a long time I ever go to watch concert.. sOo is the best time to go with my dear dear =) hMmm....... this is the first time we went for Chinese Orchestra concert as most of the time we only go for Military/Symphonic Band.. even thought both of us do not really know how to appreaciate the music from Chinese Orchestra but I can see that they are really professional~~~~ lolz... esp the solo volinist.. COoL man.. so is so young and yet played so well~... I told my dear... Our next concert will be the SSO!!! I want to watch! I will follow up with sistic website to check when will they having the next concert =)
________End of Day___________
The Day on 01/04/07
My last day at UTAC!!! finally the day had come.. feeling sOo good.. I going to cameron highland with my mum, auntie n my mum's frenz. Total 5 persons and I'm the odd out.. haha.. what to do.. I need to accompany my mum.. I will be alone sitting on the bus.. nvm I will bring along my ipoh to keep me company... will be going on the 6 apr n back on 8 apr night. Robin n I had booked a chalet on 8 apr - 10 apr. Alamak.. the holiday n chalet clashed together.. becos the holiday is a last minute thing.. and I hv to rush down to the chalet once I reached Singapore... very busy rite? heex.. I hv to make use of my precious jobless time ma.. haha.. time to enjoy no matter how tired also hv to enjoy =)
Btw I feel that I'm a lucky girl.. really hv to thanks my colleague.. I got a few offer by other companies.. i think is time for me to make an decision on which field I want to work on.. this could be my career job le.. coz I do not want to Job hop too much.. Anyway I do not want to stay at home for too long.. 1 month to rest is more than enough.. hope to start work soon! Wish my Luck!! *wInkz* chEers!
