Last Saturday, I went to AMK new shopping centre to look for my cousin as she is working at The BOX. Actually wanna get some CNY clothes there... but unfortunetly... I did not.. coz I'm too skinny~~~~~~~~~~ Sh** man! Many ppl always said... "wow~ u so skinny must be easy to get clothing rite?~?" <--- aiya~~ actually not true... nowaday.. most of the cutting for clothing very big size~~ how can I wear~??...
Heex.. guess what happen that day?!? There was a road show on WhiteLink wedding... all the models look soOo pretty wearing their latest designer wedding gown... when we were walking there to watch the fashion show... one of the promoter came and approached us... hahax.... actually this is the second time that we were been approach by WhiteLink... first time at Tampines now at AMK...
Dont mistook ah! I'm not getting married now!!! Just want to know more on the full wedding package now.. such as how is the pricing now... the wedding photo quality... etc... hMmm... overall the package sounds gd to me... by signing up the package, we can save $1000++.. heex.. quite alot... the promoter encourage us to make a deposite on this package and we can slowly top up untill we get married 5 yrs later... Dear said is better to make a consideration before making any decision on this... so in the end we did not take up this package <-- which is the right choice =)
All this decision will be make till both of us hv stable income... Anyway is a good exposure for us to know more on the wedding stuffs.... we'll hv a better plan in future =) Setting up ur own home might take yrs to plan.. so y dont plan in advance?
