Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Spring Cleaning!!!

HellOoo!
now I'm getting lazy blogging......... .. . . .
lazy to type out what's happening in my life...
nothing special but just leading a simple life everyday...
still feels HapPy with him, my friends and family....
so Far I'm very fine!

Let me share what I had done today =)..?


Wake up soOo early to do spring cleaning... hohoOo... it spent me almost 3 hrs to finish up cleaning my bedroom....... feel so tiring~~~ sweats badly...~~~ lucky not too dusty as I often clean up my OWN room (very selfish right?!) .. haha.. I pull out all the furniture and vaccum all the hidden corner... gosh!! a layer of dust~~ but now.. all CLEAN~ I had wipe & polish the window..... all unwanted stuffs all thrown away... clearing all useless things that I kept for yrs or months~~ now my room looks more spacious and tidy!! Is time to buy new bedsheet for new yr!!

Later going to Bugis with my mum to buy some new years titbits and decoration... I'll update again while i'm back! Bye!