Last year I had make my own pineapple tarts which was a succeed!!
But this year.. I had used the same recipe and yet it did not taste as nice as before~~ weird rite!~ At least I found out y.. hahaz.. is becoz I did not cook the pineapple paste~~
By right, the pineapple paste should be cook by adding a bit of water and sugar (it depend how sweet you want). Stir well and let it cool. But i skip this procedure and it turn out bad... after e pineapple tarts turned cool, the paste become hard.. sian... failed~~ but the pastry taste nice.. pastry passed pineapple paste failed... waste a waste..
Alamak.. all my effort wasted.. I had make over 100 +++ over tarts~~ actually wanna give it to my friends and colleagues.. but now cannot le.... feel so ashame to let them taste my tarts! I hv to keep all.. n HAVE to eat all.. hahaz..
Nvm! I will try to make improvement on my tarts.. Next yr will make a better tarts!!
*Noted: By following exactly from the recipe, the food might not turn out good. For me, I do not trust the recipe. Recipes hv to be modify*
I let my dear to try on the tarts.. he said not bad.. haha.. dont know it is *an wei* wo..But dear.. thanks for ur compliment! I know whatever I cook, you will say nice.. haha... Dont worry.. I'll learn more cooking.... One day, let's hv a candle light dinner at my house when I master my cooking! =D
