Chu Xi and Chu Yi- I went to my grandparent's house to hv the reunion dinner together with my Big Aunt and my pretty n handsome cousins! Some of my cousins's bf came too.. Robin too.. heex... I really enjoy the dinner alot... All my cousins are jokers.. what I can describe them is that they are all gamble king and queens~ They are really expert on manjong and poker cards~~ cool rite!?! lol.. that was the fun part for CNY time where everyone gather around to GaMBLe~~ the whole atmosphere was so noisy&crazy and yet fun! I did not lose any money coz I did not join the game at all and I also do not know how to play too.. heex.. I really loves all of them~!!
Chu Er - Morning I went to Robin's house to pian nian, early afternoon dear and me went to my father relative side, and lastly we went to my 3rd aunt's house to gather with my cousins for dinner! heex... quite busy on that day.. but I enjoyed! For me, I feel that I had received quite alot of Ang Bao this yr comparing to last few yrs. All the cash already deposite in my bank as saving..
This is how I spent my CNY =)
My nightmare comes again when I need to go back to work...... .. .. . The long holiday really make me feel so relax... I feel more happier too... But what to do... No work no income... Now is only the starting of my working life... life still have to go on... no matter what happen we still have to earn and survive. Everything in life were planned by God.. wondering what will happen in future and how will my life become.. there is still a < ? > Anyway.. I'm saving hard.. my 1st plan is to further study together with my dear onces he ORD... 2nd plan is to get a better job and work there for long-term =) ( I dont wish to be a job-hop person).
Here by I wanna wish all my beloved sisters
Happy Chinese New Year~!
It had been a long time we did not meet up le...
Even thought we might not get to see each other offend..
but in my heart everyone are always important..
I hope to meet up u all after this festive season...
will organise an outing too =)
and hope this outing WILL be on.. lolz
Feel free to call me too..
I miss u gers!
Please takecare ...
See u soon!
