Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Outing with Ah boy

Last Friday.. Dear and me brought Ah Boy out....
Boy Boy is an adorable 5 yrs old boy and Robin's mum was his nanny..
OhoHoh.. this is the first time we bring him out..

omg~ bring kids out~??

I'm afraid I can't handle this little boy as sometimes he can be quite active and stubborn.

But anyway Ah Boy listens to Robin.. he is scare of him when Robin shout at him.. lolz..

On the way out.. taking MRT.. ppl were staring at us..~~ They might be thinking ah boy is our kid.. lol.. anyway we don't care... Unfortunately.. that day was a raining day... We got no choice but to get an umbrella at Giodano at $6 only.. This is to prevent ah boy from getting wet and sick.

We bring him to Orchard Swensens for Lunch~ It was a nice place for meal =) Nice environment and the atmosphere was good.. Dear ate baked rice, I ate pasta and Ah Boy ate kids meal.. hee.. next will be our dessert time! we ordered 1 Merrimint and 1 sticky chewy chocolate... sOo yummy.. we felt so glad that Boy Boy enjoy his meal.. After the meal, we when to take neoprint and went shopping a while.. boyboy looks tired... ~~~ jialat.. once he is tired.. he will sleep.. we quickly bring him home.. Poor Robin.. have to carry him home.. Dear whole body sweat~

oh ya.. that day Meixiu called me as she saw us alighting from the MRT... Hee.. it has been a long time we did not see each other.. and it seems like she is getting happier.. hee..


We bought ah boy out again yesterday to TM.. I feel so tempted to eat Soul Garden~ cos I nv went to that restaurant be4~ but dear advise me that the food was not very nice.. but I insisted to try~ ~~ oh gosh~ the food there sux.... boy boy nv eat much~~.... dear and me eat until feel like vomiting~ the food there really don't suit us... is only the bbq attracting ppl.. I regreted going there.. this will be the first the last time we will be going there..~ WASTE my MONEY aH~~~~~~~ `~~~

After that, we went to Simei Pet Safari and next to my ah ma's house to look for Joby (my beloved dog)~ haha.. actually ah boy scares of pet~~~ but he feels so excited and yet scare... we manage to persuade him to get near to the puppy and touched the puppy~~ lol.. but of coz we did not force him as to prevent him from crying... BUt finally he is brave enough now..

So far.. ah boy has been very good and behave very well.. ANyway we also enjoy bringing him out as he gave laughter to us =)

Unfortunety.. dear feel sick that day becos of the food we had taken at Seoul Garden.. I feel so bad.. I'm so sorry sweet heart.. Please take care~