Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Hi everyone!! finally I can update my blog now! =)

after the Taiwan earthquake (connection problem) and also busy with my work.. I do not hv much time spend surfing net at home ( no time to update my blog) ... heez...

31/12/06 ( LAst day of 2006) ___ so how did u all spend the day?!?!? hee.... for me~!

I went orchard with my dear dear.. den after that I bought him to Clementi Sakura for dinner!~~ The whole day I only have my breakfast.. hahaz.. Coz i wanna make sure our stomachs were really empty and we are very hungry den we go down to the BUFFET~~ coz there are alot of food there~~ Lucky I made reservation before going.. the resturant was FULLed house!

Taken at Clementi Interchange (taking bus 96 - alight at the 5th bus-stop)
Our 2nd picture
Hohoho... 1st round of out buffet~
my dear enjoying the fish~~ Eek~~ so fishy >.<

finishing soon~~ very very full~
wat's that?!?! eek~ i also nv eat cos dont taste nice to me.. heez.. dear regret eating~~
I'm enjoying my shark fin~ heex.. YuMmy YuMmy!!
Actually wanna go count down.. but too bad I dont like crowded place..
Anyway we enjoy our dinner!!!
_End of Day_
Happy 2007 to everyone!!!