Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Utac Dinner & Dance

On the 5th Jan '07 was my company Dinner & Dance and was held at Suntec Convention Centre. heez.... I did not spend too much on the clothing or hair styling that day as I find it not worth spending that much.... So I just wear a simple white top and long skirt and go for a hair cut.. Overall still look presentable =)

Guess what~~~ when I reached there I was shock~ hahaz.. the dinner hall soOOoo huge~ over hundreds tables.. hahaz.. most of the china girl wear like a princess and look so different~ They must have spend alot on it... Nah~~ for me.. I dont care.. Just go there to have my dinner and wait for the lucky draw... heez.. anyway I had won a $60 voucher! But the highest prize was $5000!! and was a china girl who got it... heez..

This is all my department colleagues!
Guys: Yoon Lim, Woon, Fazial, Salim
Ladies: Zhi Hui, Ah Yan, Jennifer, Me, Tania
The stage!
Not much photo to share... heez..
Hope there is more happening moments to share and I'll update on my blog!