Yesterday night I went out with ah pok and evelyn for dinner =)Pok bought us to clementi Sakura Restaurant!! Hohoho...~~ we are having buffet dinner there!!Each per $26. Quite worth cos there are too many varieties of food... alot alot~~ Wow.. that place is so huge and very crowded~~
Location:
93A Clementi Road Clementiwood Park(opposite NUS)
SEe what we ate.. but too bad I did not take all the pictures... I was busy eating and forget to take the rest of the photo... Haaz..
Paper???? y dont get burn?! heez.. this is what make this dish unique =) Nice soup.. I think we had taken 4-5 bowls~
Marble cheesecake... Strawberry cakes....Mint-choc cakes.. durian puffs... Mochi..etc...
Jelly... fruits... alot alot more...~
Sushi, sashimi... etc..
Actually.. we had eaten alot more food... bbq food, ice-cream, shark fin, abalone, cold prawn, raw oyster...etc.. AIya! i dont rem le.. too many le....heez... Anway Highly recommended to go with ur beloved partner and family or even frenz gathering! No regret going there! Thanks Pok for bringing us there =) *wink*
Oh Ya! actually after dinner, eve n me intend to go kbox~ but too bad.. now is festive season.. Kbox damn expensive! $23++.. so ard each person hv to pay $31.. *feel so disappointed* nvm.. let's meet up after christmas girls =)




