~~~Yipee YipeE~~~ =p =P =p
But too bad she nv organise any party for her 21st birthday~~~
sigh............... .. .. just like me lor....... feel so regret..... coz 21st birthday only once in a lifetime~~
sobz sobz...
I did not get to celebrate with my beloved frenz~~
*Qi ah.. U must not miss ur 21st celebration wor~~*HINT*
BUT!!!!
At least I celebrated with my precious family and relatives =)
We hv steamboat at my granny's house...... my grandpa cooking was really great!!
Hahaz... No regret going there!
Before I end here.............................. Let me sing this song to SHUYI!
H aP p Y Bi R t H da Y tO YoU!!!!!
H aP p Y Bi R t H da Y tO YoU!!!!!
H aP p Y Bi R t H da Y tO YoOooouUuU~~~
H aP p Y Bi R t H da Y tO YouUuu~~
*wink~*_^
Ah Yi.. May all your wish come true !
STay Happy and cheerful always wor...
We love you so much <3
Please take care..
Hope to hv another gathering =)
*CHEERS EVERYONE*

