Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 8, 2006

In a dilemma

phewWw.........~~ finally today is my off day le...

Is time for me to update my blog!!!

feel so relax staying at home as it will be time for me to avoid all the stressful work........ FEELS SO GOOD~~ Haa =p

hMmm....... today will be a good time for me to rewrite my resume n coverletter!! At the same time i'm also looking for another job... For a stepping stone in my first company is really too tough for me...

This month will be a hard time for me le......... my working hours will be ard 17 hrs per days.... oh my god.... some of my colleagues were force to clear their leaves and I need to burn off my off day to replace them.................................. .... I got no time to go out n rest at home........

15 dec my best sis (Mingyu) is celebrating her bday... I feel so bad n sad to reject her invitation as that day fall on my working days~ Moreover the next day I need to work too... I ever think to go at late night.... But sleepness for me is important as I cant affort to make mistake during work... I even tried taking leave but was disapprove due to short of manpower at this time............. I really feel so miserable...... argh!~~ God please help~~ =( She must be really disappointed coz she expects all her sisters to be present that day.........

I'm so sorry yu~ Let's organise one day to meet up together while everyone is available... I think of planning a chalet for only for us (sisters).. Is the best time for us to pei yang gan qing.. Haha..
we can bbq together, chat late at night at the beach.. etc....

Anyway I got my own plan for my next job... Already plan when to hand in my resignation letter (should be early next yr ba) and going to off set my leaves!! Will be leaving this stupid company after taking AWS... Make sure they pay us well for the AWS n quarter bonus!!!! KNS!! SUX company! But~~ I had no regret knowing all my colleagues there! there are all nice ppl....

Hopefully the next job for me can be in a banking company =) Now for me is to carry on to send as much resume as possible.. dont stop looking for job if not I sure rot at home for months (which I dont wish to be..) haha... I need to earn n save money for future use now.. also to bring my mum for holidays.... =) Now I hv to be independent! earn myself n spend myself.. Dont wish to get any money from my mum le... I'm a grown up n sensible adult now.. *winkz~*