hohoho~~
I thought today would be a busy day for me le.. But !! Lucky I did not received any call from my workplace to go back for Overtime.. hee..
Today early in the morning my sweet heart came and look for me.. I received a call from him! n i was surprise that he was actually standing outside my house gate.. he came and look for me becoz today was his block leave! hee.. he drove me to Temasek Poly's design school western food store to have our morning breakfast.. Yummy Yummy~~~~ Chicken chop! hee.. miss that so much.. It had been so long that we did not eat our poly's food...
After that, he drove me to Ericisson Pet Farm and Pet Movers! haha.. which I had always wanted to visit there~~ I loves to see puppies~~ I always want to have a puppy... but too bad... I do not have much time to take care of it.. I feel so disappointed going there... so few puppies~~ Nothing much to see... sian la~~ boring place...
Next, we went to IMM~ oh gosh~ SoOOooOoo far ah.................................. he drove until I almost fall asleep.. haha.. we went to Daiso shop shop.. Wow IMM's Daiso was really huge~ walk until I headache.. But all the items selling $2 only~ and u can find lots of products there.. heex.. Finally, we went to Kovan market to have my favourite Pork Mince noodles for dinner!
See! we went to soOo many places todays.. heex.. but we spend quite alot today wor.. to have a car is really a money killer~
I really want to thanks my dear to bring me out today.... Tml he book in le... he must be very tired as he did not hv enough rest today~ Thanks for your accompany my dear~~ ^_^ xin ku ni le... *hMmmuack~~! I really enjoy myself =)
