I really very tiring.... I juz created a private blog for me and my dear... argh~~~ using html really made me mad... i'm a java toot.... really toot...... stare so long on the comp.... finally there was some result after editing.. heex... hMmm.......
Later meeting my dearie out for dinner =) since he in ns, we have lesser time spend together... at the beginning i might feel really lonely... but what to do... i still hv to overcome my loneliness... anyway is time for me to stand by myself and to learn to be independent now!! (hopefully I can do it)
Argh~~ now working le....... really feel so stress up during work.. I"m getting slimmer n slimmer.. drop 2 kg ah~~ Like that how to gain weight!! Now only left skin n bone~ Haha.. I feel stupid working in a sux company (UTAC)!! CHEATED all the employees~~ I worked there for more than 7 months le.... LAst 2 quarters end bonus also nv give us!! work so hard in the end get nothing... SHITTY company! ALL LIAR!!! My next plan will be resigning early next yr n get a better pay job!
