Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Best Man in my Life

Recalling back on hearing the bad announcement a few months back, I am still feeling abit of disappointment and unacceptable. Can say that I am rather feeling lose and also upset in leaving that place in a sudden situation. But sometimes it might turned out a bad news to a good news, which is fated to be a well plan life path to me.

Alright! Currently now I am working in an environment that I am feeling more comfortable with =) Adapting new environment and getting to know more ppl in life. Now I am facing new challenge and will strive harder for better working performance. With the type of standard of living in S'pore, I am not going to be satisfy with what I am having now. Both my beloved boy and I want to have a better life for our future path when we are setting our own family.

Planning Planning and Planning..~~~~ we have already planning a few years back... and yet so far thru our planning and prediction, it seems like it is going quite accurately but abit of delay due to some reasons. Hearing alot of good news from my surrounding friends =) some are getting ROM / married this or next year. Feeling so glad and excited about it~ Ages fly~~ I am getting older.... *oh gosh*

We had applied for housing =) but our balloting queue is quite far~ Letter will be send to us on the selection date of unit on APR/MAY. I am Praying Hard to get a unit from that Estate *plsSs help me GOd* Once I get my house, we will proceed to the next step of planning.

Words of thank you to my sweet heart:

Darling, I am feeling very thankful to you all these years...
You have been so thoughtful and I can feel that you are loving me alot alot...
You have done alot of things which touches my heart...
*too much till infinity words to express myself here*

In my life, you are already become part of it.. which i couldn't live without...
Sometimes we might quarrel due to certain issues... but I feels tt is it better to let out so as to clarify things at the touch point... And also we are able to understand both parties opinion. Which I like abt it that it will always ending up to be a win-to-win situation...

Knowing that you are facing some problems in ur life right now.. feeling stress and worried about your personal issues. Let's face together and overcome it ok? I believe all this will be OVER eventually~

I greatly appreciate on what you have done to me and would like to let you know that I am always cherishing you and is it getting more n more...

All these years, you have become part and parcels in my life...
Let's look forward for our happiest day to come true ok?


___Our Marathon Love____