too much things happen recently..
I just cant type everything out here.. or am I toOo lazy to type out? =x i guess so~
certain things might not be able to share in the blog too anyway..
blogging can be a good way in the sense that, certain situation you can vet out your emotion better thru typing.. and you will be able to express better too.
hmMm.. i'm quite impressed with ppl who can type out a long messenge emphazing soOo clear in their daily life.. with pictures..
but no way to me.. i'm quite a lazy person who did not really like spending too much time using the computer after i am back from work..
Working times I am already facing the computer for so long.. argh~ i rather rest and watch tv show at home..
you might think my life is really boring.. but i just like this type of simple life..
hmm.... getting bored at home..
I need to do something in my next step of my life again.. Wish my luck.
