Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Working Life Part 2

finally back to blog.. =)

Miss me ma?!!! hee..

hmMmm... ehzZz.. How should I start~~? >.<

Let's talk abt my personal life recently...

Y only given only 24 hrs per day? really insufficient ~~ questions just hit against me.. too much things to do and think in life for a human.. hv to walk, sleep, talk, think, bath, study, work~~ etc... too much too much!! Human life is always sOOo busy..

I really dislike working... but hv no choice.. working is part of human life.. it depend how well u handle the stressful working environment.. it can be good if u hv good colleagues and boss ard you.. so far so good for my new job.. is only the job scope for me is rather challenging.. which is creating too much stress on me...

I'm learning to be more positive towards work so that to be more happy.. I'm facing depression on the 2nd month.. feeling so depress n wanna quit this job.. I tends to break down frequently.. which I feel so glad when my dear is ard with me.. consoling me... at that stage I really in need him badly.. Now after I'm more familiar with my job.. I slowly overcoming it.. Dont worry friends! I'm back to normal now.. haha..


Now I'm an independence working adult... this is the stage where u start to be more mature whereas u start planning for ur own future.. have an early personal monetary planning is very important.. this is what I started doing since I start working.. coz everything in life all needs MONEY~ getting married.. wedding dinner.. housing and car~~ all so costy.. really cant imagine how to save so much.. My dear n I were trying our best to save as much as possible as both of us believed this could better our future =)


I need to stop blogging.. my mum nagging me to do housework again.. lolx.. bye!