currently busy with my new job.. mon will be my last day of training.. going back to the branch soOOon~~ times really fly~ I just get my first pay for this new job =) I had work more than a month...
I really enjoy alot during the training.. very similar to poly life... I get to know alot of frenz.. they are all nice people.. so fun to be with them.. our age-gap r quite close to each other that y we are able to click along... gonna miss those days with them~~ *sigh* how I wish we are fr the same branch~
very soon I will need to open a counter on my own.. that was scarey... customer service, accuracy on cash handling, product knowledge must be really familiar and good with.. alot alot more to learn... just *JIA YOU* ba.. hee
Let me cut short my message... Most of the time I will be working, going out with my dear, stay at home to rest watch tv n also surf net + playing game. 24 hr in a day NOT ENOUGH!
On the 27th of Sept is Robin Da Gao's wedding.. lolx.. 1 mth to go..
yesterday we went Suntec city to look for my dress, they bought me a dress fr Daniel Yam which cost $145++.
So unlucky, the embroidery of the dress was not sew properly.. and i went back today for an exchange.. at the same time I bought a shawl for myself that cost $52.. exp rite~ lolx.. getting broke soon.. cos beside that I still need to buy other things...
HmM.. i think thats all I've got for update today.. Lazy to update.. lolx.. see ya frenz =)
