I am getting more and more depress recently.... my face complexion is getting from bad to worse... :'( most of my friends and cousins have very good complexion and yet me~~ how I wish I can be like them~ my confidence level is getting lower and lower... Just feel very demoralize... I really spend too much $$ on my face.... . . I just can't imagine that I have to spend so much for my rest of my life~
Currently I am undergoing a facial package, so far I am satisfied with their cleansing. Ann is really a good beautician. Now she is another important person in my life as I need her badly to improve on my complexion. The products also damn expensive but I think it is worth if it shows improvement on my complexion. Argh!! I really can't take without makeup~~ is like almost 1 week I had worked without applying any make up!!! I looks damn pale and my pimples marks are damn obvious. I need to be patient now.
I must stay positive and cheerful always!!
