Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Wish for CNY 2010

I enjoyed my CNY !! =) eat Eat EAt~~ Gathered with all my beloved family and relatives~!!tomorrow start work le.... . . which will be my nightmare for this whole month. Most of my colleagues, including me, are involved in many events~~ Hence, most of the days during this month I will be away from office too~~ This will cause my work to stack up more~

I am envious with what others having.. ... They are earning so much when I start to *waH so good, how I wish both myself and my darling can earn that much* I want to be like them~ I want to have better life during my marriage life with my hubby and children, and hopes to contribute more to my mother so that she needs not to work anymore and more holidays for her.

I start thinking of my career again. .. . should I future my studies as part timer and work full time? But I'm afraid that it could be very hard for me... . . hMm.. This is not what I want... I want more! I know what to do next... I should take up the next step soon.... . ..... .. I should be firm and confident on myself and decision... GOD pls give me some guidance at the same time too~~