Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Birthday Gift

Darling bought me an iPhone a month ago! hee hee...
All this while I am so tempted to buy an iPhone for myself~

FINALLY I got a 3GS iPhone as my birthday gift from him! ^_^
Thank you dear~~ =D
Fantastic phone! Did not regret having the iPhone as it is too user friendly and with alot of functions, games and interesting features which fancy me alot alot. Worth it~!

Desperately finding a new cover for my iPhone to protect it. Darling always says I am very selfish for not letting him to use my iPhone~ haa... but what to do~ I am very protective with my own stuffs esp when it cost alot to me. After making research, finally decided to get a snakeskin flip case. Got black.. white.. and red~~ But too bad... by the time I ordered, only left red colour~ ANyway it looks nice too!

Intend to get another cover~! Research research and reseach~~ YipeEe...

***My honeymood period in office is ending soOon~~~ More challenges coming~~**

All the best to me ya!