Love is something that makes us a whole person. No man can live without being in love. Love is not just a means of expressing yourself to a special someone but rather assuming that person to be your first and last.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Started Work
today is the 3rd day on my new job.. basicly the whole I will be sitting next to a senior staff to work her do the transactions... she is really fast and accurate... and the times pass fast.. Their counting of cash also very fast~~~ lolx.. btw.. each transaction can received up to $10000+++. that was huge~~ as most of it were company's account. In my life, I seldom get to see a $1000 note. But in the bank, is very common to see that~~ hahaz.. so far all my working colleagues treat me well.. no comment yet.. heex.. most r pretty girls and aunites =) 1 more week I will be going for the training... hopefully I can cope and open a counter soon! heex..
