My stomach has not been feeling very well... having diarrhea for the past few days... argh~~~~ feels so bloated and painful... and the worse thing is that nothing much came out when I went to the toilet~ lolx..so suffering now.... I think I'm having gastric flu... I will try to approach doctor if I'm still feeling unwell tomorrow..
Yesterday after work went Jalan Kayu with my colleagues... they ordered "mutton mutabak" <-- not too sure if I spell correctly anot.. lolx.. this is the first time I ate that new dish... the taste not bad but I still did not eat much becoz there is onion~~ eek~ and of coz I had my favourite Teh Terik and a piece of plain prata! sOo yummy! heex... after the dinner my stomach feel even worse... argh~~~~~ ~ wanna *lau sai* and feel like vomiting... but I still endure till home.. what is happening to my body~~? I think lack of exercise and the stressful work environment............ ... ... I really need to take care and relax my body...
OhohOH~~ good news to me... I just tender my resignation 2 day ago.. I finally hv a final decision and hv the courage to tender my letter and leave that SHi*TTy company... looking forward for a better job and hope to get a job soon! Now is time for me to take a short rest.... I need a break~ I will be taking unpaid leave... intend to go chalet and holidays and meet my frenz out... I'm looking forward for all these as it had been a long time that I did not enjoy myself... cOoL~ All the best to me =)
