Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Counting Down To My LAst day at Utac

I had give an early notice to leave my current company... . .. HohOho~~ This is great! good new for me! Can't wait to leave this SU*K company~ getting more n more release when my last day is getting nearer (1st April).... it will be 4 more working day from now.. finally I can plan my holiday n meet up with my friends... but too bad.. some of them were studying n working.. moreover my dearie in NS... NVM~ Is time for me to tidy up my room again.. heex.. n also I will be full force looking for the next job =)

Me n dear planning to have a chalet with his family.. He wants Aranda Resort but I not sure y there wasn't any promotion now.. SoOo exp $160/night.. oH goSh.. did I hear wrongly ?? I remembered that time dear's chalet 3D2N at Aranda cost him $160 too.. if really so exp I think we will go for Downtown East.. Cheaper.. heex..

Dear's elder brother is getting married on this year December.. Finally ah!~~ her parents were waiting for this day to come for so long le... sOO I must remember the exact date n keep myself free that day.. going for wedding dinner~~!!!! hee.. so excited.. will to see the most beautiful bride n the most handsome groom!


***************************************************
**********************************************
*************************************
**************************
****************


*********
4 more day working days to my last day at UTAC
=p =P =p *~YipEe~* =p =P =p
Wish me good luck to get a better job
!
!
!
!
!
!
I had bought Fahrenheit Album =)